Senior Session Up North!!
(Taken in Iron Mountain, MI)
UP NORTH- NIAGARA, WI/ IRON MOUNTAIN, MI (They are just a few miles from one another).
I am fortunate to be able to have this oasis for my family to get away to, much less offer it to my clients. My parents have a beautiful home and 100s of acres for me to photograph. The land is filled with bluffs, apple orchards, wide open plots, and forests.
We will start the session out in Iron Mountain, MI (2.25 hour strait shot from Chilton) which is FILLED with beautiful historical brick buildings, and waterfalls. We will then head to Niagara (few miles from Iron Mountain) and get some images of the beautiful mountain bluffs standing over the water. We will finish just in time to hit the apple orchards for the sunset. This is for the senior who loves the artsy type of images. The images below are some samples of up north.
NOTES about Up North.....
1. There's only specific dates available for Niagara/Iron Mountain....which are Wed June 29th-July6th.
2. First come, first serve. If there's no dates available during this time, it's booked.
3. To book this, you must leave TWO dates open on YOUR schedule, using the 2nd date as a rain date. (Why? Because you won't be able to book this at a later date if the weather is poor.) So, book one date you can make work, but you must leave your calendar open for another date, preferably the following day, during this week I'm up north. The 3 or 4 seniors who book up north, I will know then know you have an extra date available if the weather is poor and we need to reschedule.
4. Who should book this location?
- Anyone who doesn't have a sport
- Anyone who doesn't want 'action' shots of their sport. They want still images.
- You can book if your hobbies are any of the following: hunting, dancing, instrument, paddle boarding, OR if you're sports session is going to be scheduled on a different date.
5. No Travel Fee
(Including the images above, here are a few casual poses up north....)