N I A G A R A S E S S I O N S!
UP NORTH- NIAGARA, WI/ IRON MOUNTAIN, MI (They are just a few miles from one another).
I am fortunate to be able to have an oasis for my family to get away to throughout the year, much less offer it to my clients. My parents have a beautiful home and 100s of acres for me to photograph at. Because this has been such a hot spot for senior sessions, I just keep offering it! I open my sessions up for up 2 weeks during the end of June/beginning of July. This year will be between 6/29-7/10. (I will add dates if needed or take dates off if not needed.) The land is filled with bluffs, apple orchards, wide-open plots, and forests. The local towns have tons of historic and run-down buildings that make beautiful images, too. In short, you travel to me up north and we go to various locations based on outfits and things you'd like.
(There's also a vintage black car!)
We will start the session out in Iron Mountain, MI (2.25 hour strait shot from Chilton) which is FILLED with beautiful historical brick buildings, and waterfalls. We will then head to Niagara (few miles from Iron Mountain) and get some images of the beautiful mountain bluffs standing over the water. We will finish just in time to hit the apple orchards for the sunset. This is for the senior who loves the artsy type of images. The images below are some samples of up north.
NOTES about Niagara Location.....
- I stay in Niagara (at my parents) for the time needed for all those scheduled (sometimes 2 weeks, sometimes less.). I bring my computers and continue work as usual.
- First come, first serve. I open dates based on those showing interest on their intake form when they register.
- Who should book for this location:
- Anyone who doesn't want 'action' shots of their sport on their school property. They want still-images.
- Are able to travel the 2.5 hours to Niagara and arrive by the session time at 5:30 pm.
- If your session is rained out, you will need to be able to accommodate the following day for your rain date.